Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Pattern Shirt Loki

    This is the basic pattern for my loki shirt. Since I was working with pleather I was afraid to make it too tight so it turned out to be a bit looser than I would have liked. You can curve the sides in and out as you’d like. I made patterns for each stripe on the shirt too although I ended up not using as much of the extra space I cut out for the stripes. I had to hand sew all the strips because my sewing machine couldn’t sew through too many layers of pleather.
    There’s more pictures of this pattern, but tumblr only lets you post  pics in a post. I’ll also explain how I sewed the stripes in or you could do them the same way I sewed the sleeve part stripes.
    IMPORTANT:I forgot to mention I lost the piece of paper i made for strip R4, so there’s a missing strip… it looks the same as the others though just different lengths














    No hay comentarios

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad